Saturday, June 19, 2010

Love is a game i can't seem to win.

I'm missing the FAKE sweetness someone whom I fell in love to. That was quite sometime ago but I think I haven't got over it. 'i luv u' wasn't the phrase he told me that made me fall for this person but it was 'hindi kita papabayaan' gosh! Ang laki ng impact nun sakin that time. Maybe because I was longing for something like that. For someone who would take me seriously. For the person that would accept my whole being.But as I mentioned, that was quite sometime ago and from the time I knew something I never expected this person would do to me, started my hatred for men in my generation. I told myself 'walang MATINONG lalake ang papatol sa katulad kong bakla' and I think mahirap nang mabago ang paniniwala kong ito. It's just so difficult to believe that there's a straight man who would seriously fall in love with a gay, practically speaking. But there may be a portion of me that is hoping there is and what's lacking is just the time. I mean time will come, the right person for me will just appear before my very eyes and we will live happily ever after because I also believe that fairy tales do come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment