Wednesday, January 19, 2011

back to blogging! ^^;

well yeah.

I am back to blogging again after 48 years! LOL. just kidding. Well, from this day on, you will be able to witness the fall of ice in to someone not really goodlooking. Shocking, isn't it? But yeah just like the typical telenovela slash teleserye theme, I am attracted not because of the physical aspects and I don't really know the reason why I am attracted to this guy.

In relation to this, I can again relate to the songs I am listening. ^^; there's that "kilig" factor again. Paradoxically, I have no intentions of having a relationship with him. I mean serious relationship or affair. But why? Why....?!! It's uhmm... I don't know again. And enough for that. ^^;

It's our exam week! I took my first test this day. And I have seven more subjects to go so I better end this post. The end. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment